All too often, we settle for less. Whether it’s not returning a poorly cooked meal or settling for a substandard flooring installation, we don’t want to inconvenience others, don’t want to appear too demanding, or simply don’t have the energy for the fight. The thing is, you deserve the best, especially when it comes to your smile. And when it comes to correcting smile imperfections, I’ve got the perfect option in mind. What could I possibly be referring to? Veneers!
What Can Veneers Do?
Porcelain veneers are a conservative, yet permanent, way to correct many of the most common tooth “troubles” including:
- Chipped, cracked, or pitted teeth
- Stained teeth that don’t respond to whitening
- Misaligned or gapped teeth
- Misshapen teeth, such as teeth that are too rounded, short, or squared
What To Expect
Placement of veneers does not involve surgery, making it a conservative option for anyone who wants to perfect their smile. If you and I agree that veneers are right for you, you can expect the following:
- We’ll discuss the desired outcome so I can have a clear image of the smile you’re visualizing.
- I’ll prepare your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel and then take an impression so your veneers can be perfectly placed.
- Your veneers will be made of durable, stain-resistant porcelain. The porcelain we use has just the right amount of translucence, making it look more natural.
- When your veneers are ready, you’ll visit me again to have them placed. I will apply a layer of adhesive material in order to permanently bond your veneers to your natural teeth.
The only way to find out if you’re a candidate for porcelain veneers is to come in for a consultation. Why should you consider veneers? Because you don’t have to settle for less when it comes to your teeth; you deserve the confidence that comes with a gorgeous smile.
I look forward to seeing you!