How do you feel about your smile? Are you happy with the color of your teeth? Are you okay with their shape and placement? Are you missing teeth but haven’t placed a priority on restorative options? Whatever the case may be, there is one thing you can do to increase your chances of having the smile of your dreams. It won’t take much time, it can be done in the comfort of your own home (or office, or café, etc.), and it can change your perception of what a smile is worth. What is it and how can you get started?
Our Smile Analysis is the perfect first step to get you on the road to having your perfect grin. Sometimes, we’re unaware of how much we think about our smiles until we’re forced to bring the subconscious to the forefront of our minds. For example, do you cover your mouth when you laugh? Have you thought about why or which occasions you’re most likely to do so? These are the types of questions that are addressed through our Smile Analysis.
The truth is, I can’t think of a single dental imperfection that cannot be corrected through dentistry. From the purely cosmetic concerns to the conditions that are detrimental to your health, there is a solution. The only way for me to determine which treatment plan is best is by discussing the results of your Smile Analysis with you.
If there is anything you don’t like about your smile, what are you waiting for? Why spend another day, month, or year dreading social events and photo opportunities when you can take control of your smile and your confidence by completing a Smile Analysis. When you’re ready to take the next step, I’ll be right here waiting.
All too often, we settle for less. Whether it’s not returning a poorly cooked meal or settling for a substandard flooring installation, we don’t want to inconvenience others, don’t want to appear too demanding, or simply don’t have the energy for the fight. The thing is, you deserve the best, especially when it comes to your smile. And when it comes to correcting smile imperfections, I’ve got the perfect option in mind. What could I possibly be referring to? Veneers!
What Can Veneers Do?
Porcelain veneers are a conservative, yet permanent, way to correct many of the most common tooth “troubles” including:
- Chipped, cracked, or pitted teeth
- Stained teeth that don’t respond to whitening
- Misaligned or gapped teeth
- Misshapen teeth, such as teeth that are too rounded, short, or squared
What To Expect
Placement of veneers does not involve surgery, making it a conservative option for anyone who wants to perfect their smile. If you and I agree that veneers are right for you, you can expect the following:
- We’ll discuss the desired outcome so I can have a clear image of the smile you’re visualizing.
- I’ll prepare your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel and then take an impression so your veneers can be perfectly placed.
- Your veneers will be made of durable, stain-resistant porcelain. The porcelain we use has just the right amount of translucence, making it look more natural.
- When your veneers are ready, you’ll visit me again to have them placed. I will apply a layer of adhesive material in order to permanently bond your veneers to your natural teeth.
The only way to find out if you’re a candidate for porcelain veneers is to come in for a consultation. Why should you consider veneers? Because you don’t have to settle for less when it comes to your teeth; you deserve the confidence that comes with a gorgeous smile.
I look forward to seeing you!
At Dentistry by Angela Britt, there are a number of ways we can improve your smile. From porcelain veneers to full-mouth rejuvenations, the possibilities are endless. If you’re looking for a way to transform your smile quickly, though, nothing beats whitening.
Why Your Teeth Aren’t White
A number of factors contribute to less-than-gleaming teeth, including:
- Eating and drinking highly pigmented foods, such as curry, mustard, red wine, coffee, and tea
- Smoking or using other tobacco products
- Some medications, such as antibiotics
- The natural aging process
Regardless of the reason, we can help by providing you with two convenient options to restore your smile to the brightest white.
The Zoom! Whitening System
Our patients love the Zoom! whitening system for good reason: it’s effective. Better yet, it’s fast, affordable, and convenient. Depending on your whitening goals, time constraints, and lifestyle, you may choose from the two options we offer in our office:
- In-Office Whitening — If you want results quickly, in-office whitening is your best option. In under an hour, your teeth can become up to eight shades whiter, all while you sit in the comfort of one of our treatment suites. After your gums and lips are protected, a professional grade whitening gel will be applied to the visible surfaces of your teeth. The gel is then activated by a light, allowing it to deeply penetrate your enamel and give you the bright smile you’ve always wanted.
- At-Home Whitening — If you’ve got time and prefer to whiten in the comfort of your own home, Zoom! is available in a take-home version, as well. After your customized whitening trays are created, you’ll be sent home with professional grade whitening gel and directions about how much gel to use, how long to keep the gel on your teeth, and how often you should whiten.
The KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching System
If your teeth don’t respond well to our Zoom! system, then we offer KöR Deep Bleaching. KöR can brighten the most stubborn stains with less sensitivity than would be expected from such a potent product. Like the Zoom! at-home whitening system, KöR uses whitening trays that are designed to keep your saliva from diluting the whitening solution. The result? Even patients who have whitening-resistant teeth can enjoy a gleaming smile.
If you live near the Brunswick, Georgia area and would like to learn more about how to whiten your smile, contact our office to schedule a consultation. Bright, sparkling teeth are just a phone call away.
One of our favorite things at Dentistry by Angela Britt is seeing our patients smile. From the smile they greet us with when they come through our doors to the one they share when they’re thrilled with the results of a new treatment, we just can’t get enough. If a cosmetic imperfection is preventing you from sharing your smile with the world, we are proud to offer multiple cosmetic dentistry solutions to give you the smile of your dreams. Here are just a few of the treatments that have delighted our patients:
There are many factors that lead to discolored teeth. Highly pigmented foods (like berries and mustard) and drinks (such as coffee, tea, and red wine) are just the beginning. Medications and age can dull your smile, as well. The good news is that you don’t have to live with dingy teeth. Dr. Britt offers both in-office and at-home whitening treatments to help you achieve that Hollywood-white smile. Whatever your treatment goal and lifestyle, we can find a whitening option that will work for you.
Do you have a chipped tooth? Do you feel like your teeth are too round? Too squared? Veneers are an ideal solution to these problems and others. Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are cemented to the front surface of your teeth. They can correct chips and cracks, the shape or length of your teeth, even discolorations. Not only are they a conservative cosmetic option, they also provide added strength to your natural teeth.
Few adults remember braces fondly; the brackets, wires, bands, and headgear were the stuff of adolescent nightmares. The good news is that Dr. Britt offers Invisalign to her patients who desire straight teeth without the metal works of traditional braces. Invisalign uses a series of nearly invisible plastic aligner trays to gently move the teeth into the desired position. The aligner trays are removed for meals, which means no eating restrictions. They are also removed for teeth cleaning, which means no floss threaders or proxy brushes to keep your mouth sparkling. Best of all, Invisalign treatment typically takes less time than traditional orthodontics, which means you get to enjoy having straight teeth sooner.
We are proud to offer these treatments and others to our patients in Brunswick and the surrounding areas. If you are interested in learning more about our cosmetic dentistry options, contact Dentistry by Angela Britt today to schedule an appointment.